Day one:
This is the first day for my first blog ever. I will be patrolling around campus to each of the food providers, letting you the reader see what food options are available there. I will then list the pros and cons of each place and give them all a final grade. I love food, if you don't then you're a liar. We all eat everyday so you might as well do it right! Feel to drop some comments--Peace, Food, and Matty,
I like this idea, very unique! Although, I am wondering if you will be buying all of this food or just looking at it because some of the food here is rather expensive. I also am wondering if the Fluh has gotten any better at their wrap station because when it first began it was rather lousy. I also used to work there and know that chipmunks eat the granola they put in the yogurt parfeits, so take off points for that!
ReplyDeleteI like this idea. As a rather large consumer of sustanance, I would love to hear what is Good Eats on campus and surrounding areas. See if you can get a grant for your idea that way you can afford to let us eat with you. Much like the Most Interesting Man in the World, "I don't always go for all-you-can-eat but when I do, I eat it all."
ReplyDeleteCasey, what are you talking about with chipmunks and granola? So Random.
This is a cool idea. I like to eat too and would like to know what is best around campus. I need to know what is worth spending my flex dollars on. I normally go to the Fluh and grab something. It will be cool to see the grades on the different places.
ReplyDeleteI live off campus but surprisingly I end up eating on campus quite often. I usually go to the Flu and get the "Big Met" but I get the grilled chicken breasts instead of the burgers. It makes me feel better about myself like I am eating healthy haha. When I'm not up for acting healthy I go to the union and grab two buffalo chicken wraps. I usually grab an apple or greek yogurt to try and off set the fried chicken tenders. And I know I am going to take some heat from this, BUT I enjoy eating Boozel as well. That includes breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Idk why everyone hates on it so much but I usually leave there feeling like the button on my pants are gonna pop off. Basically, I eat everywhere on campus, and I'd like to see if you have any good suggestions that I might wanna try.
ReplyDeleteThis is a very smart idea. Let the people know whats out there. I love and adore my food and like knowing I will get to hear all about whats around SRU. Cant wait to hear about the next few blogs, I am hungry.
ReplyDelete