Tuesday, November 26, 2013
11/23 Rocky's dining
Hey foodies, this might have been my least favorite place to eat on campus! I know this may come to a shock for some of you as it seemed quite popular but it may have the QSL traffic. I decided to go in and stick with what i know and went for the pizza. Mostly because it seemed like the only thing open as no one else was to be found at any other station. So i grabbed two slices and drink and headed to the register the lady working calmly said to me that will be 8.75! 8.75 for two pieces of pizza and drink!?? Are you kidding me? that's a whole pizza at some restaurants! SO I reluctantly handed over my money and began eating with a friend mine due to the high volume of people i could barely here what they were saying. but the pizza itself was not worth the money it tasted kinda like sauce covered cardboard. Needless to say I won't be eating here anytime soon 1/5 stars. See ya later foodies Peace, food, Matty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey matt! a few of my friends have been in this same predicament and said the same thing about the pizza! So now if they want pizza they just order caffaros! Quick fix and its only $2.00 more for a large pie!
ReplyDelete