Tuesday, November 26, 2013
11/19 Boozel Dining Hall
Hey Everyone sorry i Didn't post this sooner! Been a little busy with Efolio work haha! But on November 19 I ate at Boozel dining hall. I got a cheese burger with seasoned fries and a salad from the salad bar. The burger was overcooked and dry and took a lot of sauce and condiments just to make it edible! The seasoned fries were ok as it's hard to mess up sprinkling seasoning on fries. The salad was the best part of the meal the vegetables could of been a little bit fresher for my liking but as this was dinner time I'm sure they had been sitting out since lunch. I'm giving Boozel 2/5 stars for lack of taste in the burger, ok seasoned fries and a pretty decent salad bar! see you next time when I review Weisenfluh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment