Tuesday, November 26, 2013

11/21 Quaker Steak and Lube.

Hey foodies! Today I dined on Quaker State and Lube and let me tell the first thing I noticed about this place. SO MANY PEOPLE, I understand that with big name like QSL comes great responsibility (Ben Parker, i think?) but come on 45-50 minutes for 10 wings and and some fries? What do they make this sauce out of gold? Sorry I am getting off track, the food when it finally reached my mouth was as advertised solid, The sauce is desirable and the fries could use a little work. But overall a solid meal. However, it was a little two expensive for my taste buds, so maybe next let use a meal swipe! 4/5 stars Peace, Food, and Matty.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't have said it better myself Matt. Love the food, not the wait! And for the prices, yikes! That could use some work as well. Great points brought up and I'd love to keep reading more on all the food you try! Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete