Hey everyone its 11/20 and today I'm eating at Weisenfluh dining hall. For those of you that don't know the "Fluh" is more of a fast food type of dining hall similar to your mall food court. I chose to eat at the wrap station where I received a steak wrap. I don't you can find a better wrap station on campus all the ingredients were fresh and the steak was actually quite tasty. The service was a little slow so for that i knocked off a point but 4/5 stars from this guy! Peace, Food, and Matty.
Good old Weisenfluh. I miss the old Weisenfluh so much. When I was a freshman it was all so different. I remember my friends and I going for common hour every time and just staying there for hours and eating so much food. I also loved how big the trays were so when we wanted to sled ride we would go and get some of those trays and ride on them.
ReplyDelete